You’ll never see a better behaved pack of dogs
Are you ready to join our pack?
You’ve read the reviews. You’ve heard the stories. Now you have to see it to believe it.
We believe your dog should be tired from being physically and mentally challenged. They should be fulfilled and not exhausted from too much stress from being in a chaotic, frantic environment. We’ve created a place of fun and relaxation.
How Often Do You Say "My dog is a good dog but ..."
We can help you with the following:
- Reliable recall outside and indoors.
- Loose Leash Walking – so you can enjoy your walks together instead of it being a chore.
- Aggression – Dogs, People and/or Food
- Barking – nuisance barking, separation anxiety
- Jumping – at people, at the door, at the window
- Potty training
- and much more
If your dog is exhibiting certain behaviours that are dangerous, private in-home training may be right for you. Contact us for more information.
Private In-Home Training
- Basic Obedience: Sit, stay, down, come, focus, touch, leash walking
- Problem Behaviors: Jumping, house training, nipping, chewing, lunging, leash aggression, resource guarding
Note: If your dog has aggression toward humans or dogs, please contact me prior to booking a session.
The initial session is 1.5-2 hours long and includes a consultation. Each additional session is 1 hour. We’ve found that some dogs only need one session, while others may need more. Because of this, we offer pay-as-you-go sessions. There’s no need to pay for more than what you and your dog need. The fees are based on our time, not the number of dogs we’re training in your home.
Initial Session 1.5-2 hours: $95
Follow-up Session 1-1.5 hours: $75
Group Training Classes
We offer small group training classes.
Group training classes meet for 1 hour a week for 5 weeks and cover basic obedience cues such as sit, stay, down, come, focus, leave it, drop it, place, and loose-leash walking. During the last session there is a small graduation ceremony to celebrate how much you and your pup have accomplished.
- Puppy Classes (ages 12 weeks – 11 months): $175 for a 5-week course (1 hour per week)
– Puppies must be up to date on parvovirus and distemper vaccines.
- Adult Obedience (12 months and up): $175 for a 5-week course
– Dogs must be up to date on rabies, distemper and parvovirus vaccines.
Stay and Train
Where the dog stays at our facility for a minimum of 4-6 weeks.
This program is mainly for dogs that need a new beginning. Please contact us for more information to see if this program is right for your dog.